CinemaVision - Making MRI Virtually Entertaining
Transforming the patient's MRI experience, CinemaVision is a convenient, versatile and user-friendly virtual system. It provides multiple entertainment options from standard video, television and PC input, while offering two-way communication with technologists and dramatically reducing MRI gradient noise. The head-mounted display fits completely within the head coil and operates inside the magnet bore with no detrimental effects on your magnet. Our product is FDA 510K certified.
Opening New Horizons in Patient Comfort
Delivering unparalleled quality and realism, CinemaVision combines state-of-the-art, fully digital video and symphonic quality digital audio. Offering an unprecedented field-of-view, the CinemaVision experience is similar to watching a high-resolution 62-inch screen from 5 feet away. Eliminate appointment cancellations and sedation as patients enjoy a stunning sight and sound experience.
Setting New Standards in Patient Comfort
Offering the ultimate in patient ease is a sleek new lightweight, adjustable, integrated audio-video headset. With Laser Link technology, installation is just a matter of minutes. No additional cables or filters are necessary. Patient set-up also is a breeze. Treat your patients to the highest quality multi-media experience that others can't match, and enjoy a host of top-of-the-line technologies.
Groundbreaking CinemaVision features include:
- Widescreen video display with a 16:9 aspect ratio or standard television 4:3.
- Total resolution of 240,000 pixels for each display.
- 45 degrees horizontal field-of-view.
- Reduced patient waiting time.
- Head mounting that produces the equivalent of a dramatic 62-inch screen viewed from a 5 1/2 foot distance.
- Proprietary cordless Laser Link technology that transmits audio-video signal from the console to the magnet room.
- Digital audio system with 30 dB noise-attenuating headset with 40Hz to 40 kHz. frequency response.
- Compatibility with 3T-rated field strength magnets, ensuring compatibility with all state-of-the-art MRIs.
- All SereneSound audio features.